Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks(Customer Service)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
I am a Recruiter at Cogent InfoTech. For over 19 years, Cogent Infotech has been an equal opportunity employer that thrives on and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. Our policy reflects and affirms the company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices. We value our candidate’s individuality, experience, expertise, and opinions in championing a culture of change and innovation.
Title: Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
Location: Albany, NY 12513
Duration: 24+ months
Payrate $23/H on W2
Shift Time: M-F, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Description of Work:
The incumbents of these positions will work primarily in one of the Office of General Services Business Services Center Finance, Human Resources or Support service lines and will be cross trained to temporarily be reassigned to another service area depending on workload demands. All service lines operate in a customer service-oriented environment. Duties typical of these positions include, but are not limited to:
· Have a thorough knowledge of the policies and procedures that relate to the particular service line with the ability to apply them.
· Process service line specific transactions in accordance with standard work and the service line service level agreement.
· Act as a BSC Call Center Representative. Have a working knowledge of the BSC ticketing system.
· Conduct both written and telephone communications and prepare email correspondence to customers, vendors, program administrators and others regarding requesting information.
· Resolve difficult processing errors, identify processing system user needs and other more complex transactions.
· Analyze data and resolves complex auditing problems related to various NYS business practices, including various audit functions and related processes.
· Consistently provide quality customer service to all BSC customers.
· Either 1: A high school diploma and three years of full-time experience processing business, finance or human resource transactions.
· Or 2: 60 semester credit hours of college-level study;
· Or 3: 30 semester credit hours of college-level study AND one year of the experience stated in qualification #1.
Cogent Infotech Corporation
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cogent Infotech Corporation
Get fresh CALL Center Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.