- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Vice President of Sales--Cogent Analytics
SUMMARY--A Primarily Remote Position, also seeking Candidates in the following markets: Cincinnati, Kansas City, Lincoln NE, Columbus, and Syracuse
This is a FULL COMMISSION OPPORTUNITY, after initial stipend period. Additionally, we offer a robust benefits package including 70% paid medical (for the employee), dental and, vision.
Primarily responsible for new client origination through consistent phone prospecting and lead generation, professional pipeline management, and the remote meeting and selling of the President/CEO/Ownership Team. Secondary responsibilities include current and past client relationship management, implementation of territory management strategies, situational in-person meetings, and collaborative selling with either teammates or management. The successful Regional Vice President will proactively and intentionally manage their time to achieve new client origination goals and revenue objectives.
• Integrity – Operates with strong moral principles, choosing to do the right thing on behalf of those we represent.
• Discipline – Self-starting; journey to achieve excellence is motivated by habit, internal drive, and content of character above external rewards and consequences.
• Energy – Displays vigor when attacking problems, able to improve team atmosphere, eliciting collaboration, and inspired behavior.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; responds well to questions; participates actively in all company meetings.
• Interpersonal – Listens to others without interrupting and holds eye contact; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Respects boundaries and understands the nuance of interaction and conversation.
• Results Driven – Serious about committing and getting to results. Exemplifies this ability through sound decision-making, backed by logic, understanding contingency planning, with an attitude toward appropriate prioritization and effort.
• Perseverance – Consistent in one’s effort to achieve the mission, views obstacles, and barriers as opportunities to learn and meets them with tenacity.
• Teamwork – Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Consistent and intentional daily prospecting through phone calls to companies in the Cogent Analytics database.
2. Professional pipeline management.
3. Regular communication of activity results with management to identify high-value opportunities.
4. Punctuality with all appointments.
5. Identify challenges and opportunities in the client organization. Create tangible and quantifiable wants or desires in the client’s business.
6. Emotionally connect with clients and influence client behavior to effectuate change.
7. Challenge the status quo that exists within client organizations and be professionally assertive to secure new client engagements.
8. Embrace the sales structure provided to efficiently obtain new clients.
9. Communicate all travel plans through the Cogent Analytics defined process. Be prepared and on-time for all travel and communicate with the Assistant Director.
10. Participate in departmental training as specified by the assigned Assistant Director or Managing Director of Business Development.
11. Dress professionally for all Cogent Analytics engagements. The Dress Code is a button-down dress shirt and slacks.
12. Follow all other internal department and company procedures.
1. Two years of sales experience with a proven track record of delivering results.
2. Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
3. Ability to travel onsite with clients when required (currently, less than 25%).
4. Ability to operate remotely in a home office, with the appropriate technological equipment and capabilities.
5. Valid state-issued driver’s license and current auto insurance.
6. Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Suite, and the ability to learn CRM specifics quickly.
7. Prior business ownership. (not required, but encouraged)
8. MBA or other Business Degree. (not required, but encouraged)
Apply Directly Here:
Cogent AnalyticsWhy Work Here?
Cogent Analytics, Inc. is a fast-growing, Business Consulting Firm offering exciting career and growth opportunities
We are a National Management Consulting firm focused on small to mid-market businesses, our mission is simple: Strengthen American Business. We hire experienced professional people who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference for our clients. Because our culture is valued based, you are assured of the highest ethical standards of integrity, transparency and corporate governance. Learn more about us at www.cogentanalytics.com