- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Manager--Cogent Analytics
SUMMARY--A Primarily Remote Position, seeking Candidates in multiple markets.
This is a FULL COMMISSION OPPORTUNITY after initial period of a weekly guarantee . Additionally, we offer a robust benefits package including 70% paid medical (for the employee), dental and, vision.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN: We put the interest of our clients first. Their success is our success. Our culture is based on a code of honor, courage, wisdom, faith, perseverance and loyalty, and that code is what we embrace in service to our clients. We are committed to providing the necessary tools, support, continuing education, and professional development for our team members to actively pursue perfection.
WHAT WE DO: We are a business management consulting firm that helps small to medium-sized businesses by providing impactful solutions that are tailored to their business needs. We offer our expertise in holistic business analysis and help to improve performance through organizational structuring, operational efficiencies, and profit engineering.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We want to have conversations with intelligent, charismatic sales professionals with a passion for helping clients. We are selective. If you are self-motivated, organized, and match the other core competencies listed below, we would love to meet you. We believe in providing our talented team with the opportunity to reap the financial rewards of their talents and hard work. This is an UNCAPPED FULL COMMISSION OPPORTUNITY after a Guarantee period.
• Integrity – Operates with strong moral principles, choosing to do the right thing on behalf of those we represent.
• Discipline – Self-starting; journey to achieve excellence is motivated by habit, internal drive, and content of character above external rewards and consequences.
• Energy – Displays vigor when attacking problems, improves team atmosphere by eliciting collaboration, and inspires positive change.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; responds well to questions; participates actively in all company meetings.
• Interpersonal – Listens to others without interrupting and holds eye contact; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Respects boundaries and understands the nuances of interaction and conversation.
• Results-Driven – Serious about committing to and getting results. Exemplifies this ability through sound decision-making that is backed by logic, understanding contingency planning, and having an attitude toward appropriate prioritization and effort.
• Perseverance – Consistent in one’s effort to achieve the mission, views obstacles and barriers as opportunities to learn and meets them with tenacity.
• Teamwork – Places success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primarily responsible for new client origination. During the training period this will include consistent phone prospecting and lead generation, professional pipeline management, and the remote meeting and selling of the President/CEO/Ownership Team. Following the training period, you will work closely with a team of talented sales professionals at our corporate office who will help maximize the number of client-facing appointments on your calendar. Secondary responsibilities include current and past client relationship management, implementation of territory management strategies, situational in-person meetings, and collaborative selling with teammates or management. Successful Regional Vice Presidents proactively and intentionally manage their time to achieve new client origination goals and revenue objectives.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Consistent and intentional daily prospecting through phone calls to companies in the Cogent Analytics database. Once the training period concludes you will work with a highly capable outbound phone call sales team that will help fill your calendar with appointments.
2. Professional pipeline management.
3. Regular communication of activity results with management to identify high value opportunities.
4. Punctuality with all appointments.
5. Identify challenges and opportunities in the client organization. Create tangible and quantifiable wants or desires in the client’s business.
6. Emotionally connect with clients and influence client behavior to effectuate change.
7. Challenge the status quo that exists within client organizations and be professionally assertive to secure new client engagements.
8. Embrace the sales structure provided to efficiently obtain new clients.
9. Participate in departmental training assigned.
10. Follow all internal department and company procedures.
1. Two years of sales experience with a proven track record of delivering results.
2. Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
3. Ability to travel onsite to clients when required.
4. Ability to operate remotely in a home office, with the appropriate technological equipment and capabilities.
5. Valid state issued driver’s license and current auto insurance.
6. Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Suite, and the ability to learn CRM specifics quickly.
7. Prior business ownership. (not required, but encouraged)
8. MBA or other Business Degree. (not required, but encouraged)
We value the service and commitment made by our veterans and welcome them to join our company.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and level of work to be performed by team member assigned to this position and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to our team and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cogent AnalyticsWhy Work Here?
Our culture is based on a code of honor, courage, wisdom, faith, perseverance and loyalty, and that code drives our success and growth.
Because our culture is valued based, you are assured of the highest ethical standards of integrity, transparency and corporate governance. Learn more about us at www.cogentanalytics.com
Websitehttp://www.cogentanalytics.com View all jobs at Cogent Analytics
Get fresh Sales Analytics Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.