- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Operations Consultant/Project Director- Cincinnati, OH
Also, seeking candidates in Charlotte, Houston, Baltimore and Detroit
Design, build, implement, train and evaluate customized solutions and advice that assist organizations in improving productivity and increasing revenues, and that positively impact overall performance. Solution implementation will encompass business development, organizational engineering, process management and financial systems. The Project Director is responsible for the client relationship from the origination of the opportunity to the evaluation of the effectiveness of the completed body of work. Responsibilities include client financial improvement, client relationship management and project management.
Please Apply Directly At:
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to work with clients, to help them improve their operational and financial efficiencies and success. This position requires 100% travel.
Design, build, implement, train and evaluate customized solutions and advice that assist organizations in improving productivity and increasing revenues, and that positively impact overall performance. Solution implementation will encompass business development, organizational engineering, process management and financial systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
100 - 120K
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Deliver quantifiable and sustainable value for clients that are reflected through the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, as well as quality of life. This is achieved through the successful development, implementation, training and evaluation of solutions to client challenges.
2. Oversee the identification and communication of work to be completed on behalf of the client. Responsible for clear and concise communication with assigned Assistant Director or Sr. Project Director.
1. Ability to travel onsite with clients (100% travel requirement).
2. Authorized to work in the United States.
3. Minimum of four years of consulting experience with a proven track record of delivering value for clients.
4. Administrative duties completed in a timely and accurate manner.
5. Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
6. Valid state issued driver’s license and current auto insurance.
7. Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Suite, financial software, dashboards, CRM’s and PM software)
8. Proven fiduciary responsibility, successfully managing a budget of 10M+, preferred.
9. Prior business ownership, preferred.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Change Management – Communicates changes effectively and builds broad consensus; monitors transition and evaluates results.
• Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; accepts feedback from others
• Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; supports and explains reasoning for decisions. Gains trust of peers and leadership through sound decision making.
• Results Driven – Serious about committing and getting to results. Exemplifies this ability through sound decision-making, backed by logic, understanding contingency planning, with an attitude toward appropriate prioritization and effort.
• People Orientated – Possess a high EQ and readily able to connect and build relationships with clients, their staff and Cogent team members.
• Conflict Management – Empathetic and able to see all perspectives; graciously communicates differing points of view to build understanding; finds agreeable, forward-looking, and policy-aligned solutions to resolve conflicts others would see as irreconcilable.
Given the unique nature of the company and our strong focus on integrity and values, these cultural components of how we operate will be expected:
1. Cogent Analytics strives to always put our clients first, choosing to do what is in their best interest even if that choice may not be the easy or popular path.
2. Cogent Analytics maintains the highest professional standards and pledges to operate with integrity and honesty in all that we endeavor to do.
3. We believe in a collaborative environment between the administrative staff, Leadership (AD and MD) and Project Directors.
4. We understand and embrace the “Obligation to Challenge”, realizing that the status quo can be improved upon based on our unique and diverse capabilities and insights.
5. We embrace diversity realizing the benefit of working together and sharing individual exceptional insights to the group. Through these insights discovered in the pursuit of solving problems we will improve results both for our clients and ourselves.
Please Apply Directly At:
Cogent AnalyticsWhy Work Here?
Cogent Analytics, Inc. is a fast-growing, Business Consulting Firm offering exciting career and growth opportunities
We are a National Management Consulting firm focused on small to mid-market businesses, our mission is simple: Strengthen American Business. We hire experienced professional people who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference for our clients. Because our culture is valued based, you are assured of the highest ethical standards of integrity, transparency and corporate governance. Learn more about us at www.cogentanalytics.com