- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our team! The ideal candidate will have proven industry experience overseeing the accounting operations of a growing company, preferably in a senior role. As a strong communicator and skilled financial analyst, you will make it your mission to streamline our budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting processes. You will produce thorough financial-status reports for senior management to help improve our operational efficiency and aid in our continued growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
- In conjunction with the CFO, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
- Process payroll and employee expense reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business accounting, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis
- Proven payroll experience, with a focus on streamlining accounting processes
- Exemplary history of financial management
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and level of work to be performed by team member assigned to this position and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to our team and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cogent Analytics
Get fresh Assistant Food Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.