Senior Designer (Landscape Design)
We find inspiration in the immediate, local, and regional context of our projects. From this deep understanding of place, we combine design expertise, rigorous and forward-thinking research, and intuition to shape landscapes that complement nature and encourage community. This approach ensures refined projects that honor context, connection, and culture while enhancing the human experience.
We are a collaborative and driven team. Each team member contributes to firm culture and ALL are co-creators in our organization. Professional growth and learning opportunities are present and we strive to facilitate an environment where each person’s unique skills and passions are recognized in the day-to-day contributions of our project work.
The Senior Designer demonstrates proficiency in synthesizing work from across design and consultant teams to solve problems and arrive at a result satisfactory to the project’s vision and intent.
Throughout the development of design work, the Senior Designer demonstrates a clear ability to translate the companies four pillars: Design Excellence, Technical Excellence, People + Culture, and Financial Sustainability, into the project's design drawings and project narratives. The project designer is integral to the overall development of graphics and maintaining our graphic brand standards. They will be intimately involved in all aspects of a project including research, analysis and the development of the overall vision for a site's design and transformation.
The Senior Designer is collaborative across all levels of the firm and is able to provide direction and mentorship to project designers. In addition, a Senior Designer can be assigned roles and responsibilities within the management of a project.
Proficiency in software that allows for the mastery in this role include: Smartsheet, Rhino, AutoCAD and Revit/BIM 360, Adobe Suite, Lumion and rendering/3D modeling software, file sharing such at WeTransfer, Sharepoint...... Fluency with the Project Delivery Manual should be attained within the Senior Designer role for ease of transition to managing project/associate level tasks.
You enjoy a collaborative environment where you are invited to learn and be your best self. You are passionate about what you do in life and human relationships are important to you.
Ideally you have:
- 3+ years professional experience and knowledge of landscape architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture; Master’s Degree encouraged
- Proficiency in using Adobe Suite, AutoCAD and/or Revit, Enscape, Lumion, Grasshopper, or other rendering and 3D modeling software
- Strong design skills with ability to articulate to a variety of audiences
- Preferred Program Proficiency: The Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office, Miro, Bim360, Revit 2023, AutoCAD, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Insperity, AWS, Shutterstock, Rhino 7, ArcGIS, Google Earth Pro, Acrobat, Grasshopper, Lumion, Enscape, Sketchup, Open Street Maps, After Effects, PremierLimited use of: Bluebeam, Smartsheet, CMAP
- Passion for learning and demonstrate the ability to lead fellow designers through design processes
- Maintained ASLA or AIA or APA membership with active involvement (if registered)
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.