(This position is located in Dorchester Center, MA)
The Codman Square Health Center Urgent Care Department is looking for Family or Med-Peds Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. The Health Center serves a diverse community and offers an array of services including primary care, urgent care, women’s health, behavioral health, optometry, dentistry, laboratory, radiology and pharmacy. The Urgent Care department is a highly collaborative team atmosphere, looking for an autonomous, confident, energetic individual. We have a close partnership with Boston Medical Center (BMC). Opportunities for medical student and resident teaching and academic appointment are available. We offer competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 403(b) retirement savings plan, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more.
• Current Massachusetts Physician's License, Mass Medical License
• Board Certification
• Current DEA and Mass Control Substance License
• Greater than 1-3 years’ experience in Urgent Care or Med-Peds preferred
• Haitian Creole, French or Spanish language skills encouraged.
Codman serves a diverse population. Applicants who have a multicultural background and/or bilingual are encouraged to apply. We offer a generous benefits package including:
· A retirement employee-funded 403(b) plan
· Competitive Medical and Dental
· Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
· Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
· Educational Assistance and tuition reimbursement Programs
· Commuter Benefits
· Other benefits and perks!
CSHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V encouraged to apply
To Apply: Visit Our CareerCenter