Codis Group is currently looking for an Entry Level Customer Service Sales Associate to join our team full time in Somerset, NJ.
*POSITION IS ENTRY LEVEL*
*NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, BUT 4 YEAR DEGREE PREFERRED. *
* 0-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUESTED *
Does this sound like you?
- You’re so bright, people mistake you for the Greek god Apollo.
- You’re so great at multitasking, you’re reading this while juggling.
- You’re so self-motivated, your application is half-submitted and you haven’t even gotten to the requirements yet!
- You love detail, you crush deadlines, you organize like a Trapper Keeper and switch gears like Steve McQueen at Le Mans. Discrete like Bond, professional like Jobs, and the kind of humor that means you understand why a job description should be fun to read...
That’s you, and you’ll be showing off your ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance by reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and taking effective action without having to know the total picture. Sound fun? Sound challenging? Want to bring donuts for the staff each morning? Okay, fine, that last one’s not required, but you can’t blame us for taking a shot.
This is a unique opportunity to bring your personal expertise, train with us, and grow into areas such as sales management, business management and development or human resources. We are constantly challenging and modernizing our services to meet the needs of our big name clients and are looking to invest time building business relationships in a collaborative team environment.
If you’re looking to break into the industry, or if you are looking for your next great position we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Retain and manage existing accounts by providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Codis Group's business operation processes
- Communicate in a one-on-one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential, Advancement and pay are based on an individual’s performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open minded and a willingness to learn
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Four year degree preferred or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
Sound like you? Reach out to us. We’re excited to hear from you!
*POSITION IS ENTRY LEVEL*
Don't Forget to check us out online at https://codisgroup.com