Codis Group is seeking an ENTRY LEVEL Customer Service Sales Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for new customer acquisition and retention handling new sales and customer service.
Responsibilities of Entry Level Customer Service Sales Assistant:
- Interact with customers in a one on one retail sales environment
- Identity customer needs in professional manner
- Present products and services to customers in clear and effective manner at kiosk location
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Qualifications for Entry Level Customer Service Sales Assistant:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, retail, hospitality or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?At Codis Group, we focus on meeting the growth needs of our clients by maintaining high standards of quality while mentoring entrepreneurial-minded individuals in all aspects of business. We take pride in our ability to maintain exemplary customer service standards, grow with strength for our clients, and provide advancement opportunities for our employees. As our clients expand and grow, we are committed to doing the same. Our goal is to internally develop individuals into management roles to handle the expansion and operations of our big name clients in multiple markets.
We believe that any personal vision of success is achievable, when integrity, a consistent winning attitude, and hard work are combined.