Technical Architect III
- Posted: over a month ago
Technical Architect III – 111851
01/03/2023 to 06/30/2023 with possible extension
This full time, full remote position supports education in Wisconsin by collaborating with an experienced DBA and skilled infrastructure team. Design, develop, and maintain relational SQL databases for data storage and data mining. Perform database design and testing, including database architecture, metadata, and repository creation. Develop processes and procedures for entering information into systems and for ensuring reliability of information entered. Seek continuous improvement in performance and security. Recognized as an advanced individual contributor. Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in the field. Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization. Experience with PowerShell and Azure are recommended. Oracle experience is a plus.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
- 7+ years of experience
- Complete performance tuning and optimization.
- Troubleshoot issues, review error logs, and perform issue resolution.
- Administer and organize DPI internal and external reporting environment. (SSRS, PBI)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Azure Managed Instances, Azure SQL Server, VMs.
- Experience with encryption.
- Train DPI staff to take advantage of advanced functions provided by the database systems, including consulting with users to provide technical support in queries and reports from the agency database.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?