Senior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects. Projects may be focused on:
• The development of new or upgraded products and services;
• Internal information system-specific projects that may involve the development or enhancement of internal applications, technology integration, and/or infrastructure environment build-out;
• Delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients; or
• Delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services to improve customer satisfaction through the use of technology, which may include customizations to base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other FIS or third-party products or consulting projects and engagements.
Typically involves extensive interactions with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams. May work at client sites from time to time.
- Requires 8+ years of work experience managing technical projects in financial services, related industry
- A technical PM background is a must
- Experience in managing Agile (SAFe) projects
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. A strong technical background is required to manage technical projects and handle competing interests. Must be in active pursuit of Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or have the equivalent level of education and experience for the job level.
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Codeworks L.L.C