Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Codeworks has a new Project Manager / Business Analyst opening!
This Project Manager / Business Analyst will be working onsite with our client on a variety of software and application development projects! These projects will include both custom development, and commercial off-the-shelf software implementations.
You will be eliciting and documenting requirements, leading and supporting testing, and running more than one project simultaneously. You'll be planning and monitoring project plans, facilitating meetings, and providing walkthroughs and presentations regarding the enhancements and improvements.
- 11 years of IT Project Management experience for application development or COTS implementation initiatives
- Experience eliciting and documenting requirements
- Experience driving testing initiatives
- Experience leading a number of small to mid-sized projects simultaneously
- Certifications in one or both - PMP or CBAP (this is a big plus)
Duration: 12 + months, with the possibility of extension
Location: Conveniently and Centrally located in Madison, WI
Job ID: TY802912520
For immediate consideration, apply here with your latest resume!
Codeworks has been recognized for quality, integrity, and agility often in our 25+ years of service and we attribute this to our focus on building lasting relationships. We are a lean, efficient staffing firm that is responsive and flexible toward its people while offering competitive compensation and benefits.
BusinessView all jobs at Codeworks L.L.C