IT Director - Digital Customer Experience & Product Information Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Codeworks is an IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who We are Looking For!...
An IT Director of Digital Customer Experience & Product Information Management to provide technical and strategic leadership for a direct hire role in the Grafton, Wisconsin area. **Onsite Required
Are you a strategic IT leader with a passion for driving high quality master data and digital product information. Quality enterprise master data and digital product information is at the heart of a robust digital customer experience (DCX). Our client is seeking a highly motivated, innovative IT Director to provide technical and strategic leadership that aligns our client’s Product Information strategy with its website and ecommerce solutions and Master Data Management. Scaling out our websites as well as repeatable business operations is dependent on a consistent data source of truth. The Director – DCX -PIM & MDM will own the Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management technology (MDM) solutions and will work closely with the other IT teams supporting the ERP, engineering systems, business applications, website development and eCommerce. This role will oversee and manage the offshore development activities and Digital Product Information team managing the configurations, product data exports. This role will work closely with the customers receiving the information. In this role it will be imperative for the individual to build positive working relationships with other teams, internal stakeholders, customer contacts and leverage these relationships to grow our client’s digital presence.
· Lead this company’s core DCX initiative of Product Information Management for product technical, engineering, commercial & marketing data, rich product content and digital collaterals/ assets.
· Help define strategy, product vision and roadmap for PIM and product content management platforms.
· Lead MDM strategy and implementation of a MDM system and provide input into the planning, execution, and maintenance of the MDM system and operations. Architect Implementation and Integration of MDM solutions
· Own the definition and continued evolution of the roadmap for enterprise level master data management based upon strategic business objectives, existing capabilities, cultural
considerations and a general understanding of emerging technologies and governance models/techniques across the organizations data systems
· Manage the activities of the Digital Product Information team and have dotted line management responsibilities for teams located offshore and serve as an escalation point. Assist in prioritization of activities and projects within team.
· Work closely with business units across the organization to prioritize customer and business requests and develop a roadmap for Product Data Management and Syndication.
· Define and lead system configurations, technical solutions and processes to have accurate and completeness of data.
· Lead and manage the inbound and outbound systems and applications integrations across ERP, engineering systems, websites and other key applications.
· Serve as internal and external POC for PIM and MDM projects.
· Support the day-to-day operations by triaging issues, validating data, and communicating to stakeholders. Define SLAs for requests/ types, oversee communications between IT team and business / customer. Ensure high standards are being met.
· Drive continuous improvement. Recommend and lead implementation of improvements to PIM, MDM systems and processes.
· Market the company’s enhanced content to external partners, gaining buy-in and adoption and furthering the company’s brand presence on partner platforms.
· Manage the Product Information Legal Agreement and distribution to customers. Manage brand authorization, dates of agreement, and escalate to legal for additional negations needed.
· Provide inputs by continuously benchmarking the company’s digital tools amongst competitors and peers for best practices and innovation opportunities.
· Manage concurrent projects. Guide timely project completion, optimum resource utilization and achievement of end-user expectations.
· Manage the self-service “Product Information Portal” platform and utilize customer feedback to improve the experience.
· Report on the status of Product Data Syndication across businesses and customers.
· Continuously improve internal data health and external product information usage analytics.
· Collaborate with marketing, engineering, information technology, sales, and the business teams in the development of data and to ensure quality and accuracy of the information.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
o Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related, Masters preferred
o 8+ years’ experience of which 4+ years of experience leading a team, supporting direct or indirect reports
o 5+ years of proven IT project management with Technology lead experience of which 3 years leading Product Information Management systems. Informatica PIM experience preferred
o 8+ years of relevant work experience in a data management/data governance role with 3+ years of demonstrated success as a coach and leader.
o Experience in technology assessment, tool selection and benchmarking
o Experience in business requirements process, gap analysis and documentation, solution assessment and validation
o Experience with Product Data Syndication in a B2B setting
o Experience documenting technical product requirements
o Experience using analytics tools and data to make decisions
o Agile/Scrum experience
o Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
o Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to establish trust, credibility and rapport within the company and with external customers/vendors.
o Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with others, ability to work effectively as part of a team.
o The ability to produce high-quality work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
o Proven ability to be hands on, demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, results-orientation. Has a continuous improvement mindset and can embrace the company’s 80/20 principles.
o Passion for technology
· 10 – 30% travel as required.
Client is only seeking candidates eligible for W2.
About our Client—
Our client is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power transmission products serving customers throughout the world. We create a better tomorrow by developing and responsibly producing energy-efficient products and systems.
Local candidates to Milwaukee area will be given priority. If you feel that you meet the qualifications listed above and are open to working in the Milwaukee area, please forward your resume in Word format to email@example.com.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an office in Madison, WI—Codeworks has over 23+ years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin as well as our client's national locations. Our recruiting team is extremely good at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new opportunities that will satisfy their expectations both in salary and opportunity for growth.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.codeworks-inc.com.
For priority career/job posting updates, please follow us on Twitter: @CodeworksIT
BusinessView all jobs at Codeworks L.L.C