- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, and evaluates department needs and helps formulate more efficient processes to match business strategy. This position will work closely with the Governance and Business Solutions Team to make the financial and contracting process more effective. The Business Analyst is familiar with industry standards and technologies to assist in the preparation of solutions, identification of risks, and conducting of financial analysis.
· Work with the Business Solutions team to monitor and perform data cleansing on technology expenses.
· Work with the Business Solutions Manager, IT Financial Analyst, and other associated departments to re-engineer the process of technology expense management, tracking, and reporting.
· Work with Business Solutions and IT Financial Analysts to build the recommended technology budget for purchases, renewals, and operating costs associated with the centrally managed technology budget.
· Assist Business Development Analysts with procurement of technology, from quote stage to payment completion. This will involve working within the County financial system and coordinating with the Central Business Office.
· Working with the IT Contract Manager, organizing and developing processes for IT contract management, software renewals, tracking, and reporting.
· Assist with the preparation and execution of contracts.
· Leverage new or existing solutions to manage contractual data for accurate reporting and tracking.
· Prepare policies and procedure documentation to assist staff
Top Skills and years of experience:
- BA experience with ideally 4 years in the financial industry preferred
- Current residency within the State of Wisconsin required
- Advanced knowledge of all related computer and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams and Excel required
- Problem solving and Communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Relationship management
- Process improvement
Get fresh Evaluation Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.