Techno Functional Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Business Techno-Functional Analyst ( Business Analyst & Java development background )
Location: Austin, TX ( Hybrid )
- Must have good communication skills who can communicate with business and technical teams.
- Should have experience using core Java 8 or Java 10 with strong development experience with Spring Boot, and Spring suite of libraries.
- Should have of experience using Java /J2EE, Spring Boot, and Spring suite of libraries.
- Good to have experience with Credit Card domain - Card payments, Balance Transfer, Account opening, Card activation, Cahs advance, etc.
- The candidate should have worked on Backend integration for the payment domain and should be experienced with organizational complexities around implementing a modern feature working amidst Legacy integrations and dependencies.
- Candidate should be able to understand core Business requirements, trace them to Product features, map them to proper EPICS in JIRA, and create technically implementable stories aligning them to Solution architecture documents and Identified technical stack.
- The candidate should act as a liaison between the tech team /Agile scrum team and stakeholders and should be able to double click and explain to the team various design approaches and stories and their expected outcomes and should also be able to document technical stores in JIRA.
- Candidate should partner and collaborate with the enterprise architecture team and other tech owners to gain acceptance on design and architecture approaches considering result-oriented and outcome-based business & IT stakeholders' expectations.
- The candidate should be enforcing adherence to enterprise tech stack standards by the team and report the status and escalate and communicate issues to ensure the target delivery of the product is met.
BusinessView all jobs at Codebase INC