- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hope you are doing good.
Role: DATA ANALYST
Location: connecticut/ Georgia/Maryland (Onsite)
Duration: Contract role
- 14 - 16 years of Data & Analytics experience with a focus on data architecture and data modeling
- Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models - implementation of operational data store (ODS), data marts, data warehouses and data lakes on cloud platforms such as AWS and Snowflake
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models to meet business requirements and information needs
- Engages in business requirement discussions and analyzes the source systems to gain an understanding of the data sources for the data platform
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Strong hands-on experience working with data modeling tools such as Erwin
- Good technical understanding and appreciation for cloud data platforms such as AWS and Snowflake
- Perform data analysis and profiling to gain an appreciation for the data
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks
- Works and collaborates with Technical leads covering data integration, BI and analytics
- Works with the DBA team to transform the logical data model into physical data model to be implemented in the target database
- Develop transparent and well-understood enterprise data governance processes, rules, and technologies to support them, identify and promote best practices for data modeling within information areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Suite 1000, Freehold New Jersey - 07728
TechnologyView all jobs at Codebase INC