Hey! Wouldn’t you rather be making a customer’s day than get frustrated by a corporate culture where problems just never get fixed and there is no communication between the people talking to the clients every day and the engineers working on the product?
Are you one of those special people who are a communication bridge between engineers and normal people?
At CodeInterview.io our team is acutely aware of the value of being directly plugged into our customers and delivering exactly what they need. And we deeply value a customer success specialist who understands the importance and responsibility of their position.
A little about us: We are a small team of engineers. We make software tools that make technical interviews more efficient and allow people who have the smarts but maybe not the pedigree to get hired by the thousands of companies who are using our tools. We are backed by some of the top VCs in the Silicon Valley and we are profitable and growing at a sustainable rate.
You’d be helping us with:
- Maintaining our FAQ page based on what you learn from interacting with our customers, possibly adding some fun how-to videos.
- Talking to our clients and sending links through our real time customer chat portal and email.
- Collecting feedback from our customers and following up with the resolution of specific issues.
- Checking in with paying customers who are not active to schedule help sessions.
- Writing fun emails and blog posts about new features and bug fixes (it happens to the best!).
- Categorizing inbound leads to help us give them the right offers.
- Explaining our pricing to potential clients and scheduling sales demos with our CEO or sales team.
- Generally keeping track of leads.
- Giving our customers a hand with on-boarding.
- Reaching out to our customers when it’s time to renew their subscription.
Additionally we’d like you to help us with:
- Keeping an agenda of our internal meetings and sending out reminders to our team.
- Keeping track of the progress of our projects.
- Documenting our company processes as we - and you! - create them.
For the moment there are a lot of different tasks, but we’re expecting a lot of growth this year and several additions to our company. And you’d be the first team member of our future customer support team!
- A big heart to take care of our clients and our team.
- Curiosity to understand our product in enough detail to help our clients who are overwhelmingly engineers.