Job Title: Software Engineer - Intern
ABOUT CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it’s important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company’s run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don’t need to think of anything else. That’s precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.
Software Engineer - Intern
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software components and features.
• Build automation test framework
• Work with the software engineering team to meet deliverables.
• Receive instructions and guidance from mentor regarding required tasks and expected results.
• Fully embedded in fast pace software agile development teams. Participate in sprint planning, demos and daily scrum activities.
• Reports on progress on daily basis or as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Experience with TestComplete
• Experience with R-Project and Go language
• Knowledge in statistics
• User interface design
• Experience with Windows PC, TFS, and SQL
• Familiar with Splunk software tool
• Detail oriented individual, able to follow written procedures with minimal direction
• Good verbal communication and technical writing skills
• Knowledge in life science
• Students entering their junior year or higher in Spring - Summer 2019
• Seeking candidates who are pursuing a BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science or related area with some knowledge in life science.
How to Apply
JobId : 19-11718
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.