Microsoft EMS - SME (Spanish/Portuguese)
• Looking for a customer focused, analytical, and high energy candidate to join our team who will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services.
• The EMS Onboarding Engineer will handle the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud with a focus on Azure Active Directory and Intune.
• This role entails providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance, and as the technical consultant you will drive the technical execution.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
• Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
• Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
• Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
• Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
How to Apply
JobId: JPC - 33338
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
• Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
• Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.