IT Security Analyst
Westlake Village, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Security Analyst
- The IT Security Analyst/Senior Security Analyst (title dependent upon years of experience) will be responsible for ensuring Atara digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. This includes online and on-premise applications, systems and infrastructure.
- The IT Security Analyst/Senior Security Analyst will consult with vendors, technical support representatives, management, and Information Services personnel to discover and remediate known security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- In the course of performing work, the IT Security Analyst will perform systems administration duties as necessary to assist and augment systems administration staff as necessary. Reports to: Director, Information Technology
- Monitor logical and physical security access
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis both self-directed and through direction of third party security and systems vendors
- Provide input/author security policies and standards
- Perform both internal and external security audits
- Analyze security breaches to identify root causes as required
- Provide continuous updates to Atara incident response and disaster response plans
- Verify security of third-party vendors and work to ensure Atara security policy and standards are met
- Provide end user client support as needed to respond to and resolve security related incidents.
- Perform ethical hacking as needed to identify areas of insufficient security configuration including penetration testing using industry standard tools
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
Travel: Travel required (up to 15%).
- Subject to extended periods of sitting and/or standing, bending, kneeling, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work is generally performed in an office, laboratory, or manufacturing environment.
- Car and airplane (see above) travel is an essential part of the job.
- Prior experience architecting or administering Amazon Web Services(AWS), Azure, Office 365 & Active Directory security infrastructures.
- Excellent analytical and troubling shooting skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot a broad range of technical problems. Must be able to manage time and work effectively and efficiently.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as understand when to triage questions and problems to the IT management team.
- Possess the knowledge of industry standard products, systems, applications and current operating systems.
- Previous experience in a life science company, a plus.
- Familiarity of security frameworks (NIST, CSF, CIS, ISO, etc)
- Experience in several IT disciplines required. Must have hands-on experience using security monitoring tools, running vulnerability scans and reviewing vulnerability assessments. Personal Qualifications: Excellent verbal and communication skills, including effectively listening skills to interpret and understand end user needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to manage controversial and/or adversarial situations calmly and professionally.
- Posses a professional demeanor, is dependable and reliable and can adapt to changing priorities and needs.
- Role model for Atara's Values of patients first, innovation teamwork, community and mindset.
- Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in systems security and administration for Analyst level.
- 5-10 years of experience in systems security and administration for Senior Analyst level
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline preferred.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 65215
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
AddressWestlake Village, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CodeForce 360
Get fresh Securitization Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!