Digital Content Writer/ Manager (Part time)
· Demonstrated success in B2B editorial, content marketing, product marketing or copywriting roles.
· Experience writing for the web and other types of digital content is important.
· Ability to write for a scientific audience in the life science and clinical spaces critical
· Experience getting content approved by regulatory teams
· Detail-oriented and deadline-driven, with very strong project management and organizational skills.
· Ability to take complex ideas or technologies and simplify them for a broader readership.
· Meticulous attention to detail with outstanding writing, proofreading, fact checking and editing skills.
· Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
· Comfortable juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
· Knowledge of the platform and other products in the portfolio a plus
· Produce engaging and accurate scientific content that drives visitor growth for the bdbiosciences.com website
· Optimize existing content for search engines
· Copyedit and fact-check short-form and long-form content for grammar, spelling, syntax, substance and flow under tight deadlines.
· Creatively repurpose existing content into alternative formats
· Work closely with internal teams, product marketing, SEO and design teams to develop high-quality content
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice for each audience
· Gather background information and research for various scientific topics
· Organize written content, add substantiating evidence and prepare for review
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline (minimum; advanced degree preferable). Background in flow cytometry highly valued.
· 5+ years’ experience in digital content, including content creation, editing, analytics and search engine optimization.
· Please provide samples of writing especially websites, blogs and social media.
How to Apply
JobId: JPC - 32752
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
• Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
• Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.