Data Analyst (Supply Chain)
· Gather business requirements, Design and implement reporting and analytics solutions for supply chain processes
· Design and develop metrics and reports around supply chain performance, dashboards and analyses to drive key business decisions
· Work with cross functional stakeholders (internal) and external) to understand existing supply chain data and identify the ones to be tracked for driving business outcomes
· Conduct large scale data analysis and modeling to derive actionable insights and provide recommendations on metrics to be tracked
· Work with team to conduct root cause analyses and communicate improvement recommendations
· Map as is processes, create to be processes to deliver productivity, efficiency and quality improvements.
· Bachelor's Degree OR 2 years in data reporting / analytics
· Minimum of 1 year of experience using Excel
· Minimum of 6 months of experience using SQL
· 1 year with Report/ Dashboard development experience in Tableau
· Broad based supply chain understanding (Planning, Procurement, Logistics, PLM)
· Experience of working in Procurement/Supply Chain/Operations/Manufacturing/Planning roles and
· Strong analytical skills, Advanced MS Excel, and demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions
· Coding experience with SQL and/or BigQuery
· Strong background in KPI Dashboards development and automation and information systems management, and Good understanding of Supply Chain and key supply chain metrics which need to be tracked for project success
· Strong visualization experience – charts, bars, images, dynamic reports etc.
· Excellent Oral/Written Communication and Stakeholder management Skills
· Self driven, ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision
· Degree in Information Management Systems, Business or Engineering
· Experience (consulting or operational) in Supply Planning, Demand planning, Inventory Management, Capacity planning in small scale NPI Projects
· Coding experience in Java/Appscript
· Report/ Dashboard development experience in Data Studio
· Strong design skills in Interaction (User – Reports like navigation, drills, sharing etc.).
How to Apply
JobId: JPC - 33551
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
• Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
• Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.
Why Work Here?Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it’s important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company’s run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don’t need to think of anything else. That’s precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360. Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include: • Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013 • Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies • Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017 We look forward to work with you.
CodeForce 360 will provide you with an opportunity to work at some prominent companies! And we want you to grow with us!