Customer Service (Outbound)
Skill set required:
• Making outbound phone calls to our members and prescribers
• Utilizing multiple software systems to complete Medicare Enrolment case reviews
• Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
• Complying with turnaround time, productivity and quality standards
• Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
• Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D guidance
• Ability to effectively communicate with members and prescribers while managing multiple software systems
• Accountable and results driven
• Critical thinker/problem solver
• Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize time and workload
• Ability to execute successfully in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced, highly-regulated environment
• Proficient in navigation of multiple computer applications
• Proficient use of keyboard, mouse and ability to navigate 2 workstation monitors
• Ability to type more than 30 WPM
• At least two years of general business experience that includes problem resolution, business writing, quality improvement and customer service
• Six months of PBM/pharmaceutical related work strongly desired
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
• Locals to El Paso only
• Users should be flexible to work any 5 days in the week depending on the project requirements.
• The shift timing will be 7 to 3:30 or 8 to 4:30.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 33750
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
• Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
• Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.
Why Work Here?Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it’s important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company’s run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don’t need to think of anything else. That’s precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360. Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include: • Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013 • Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies • Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017 We look forward to work with you.
CodeForce 360 will provide you with an opportunity to work at some prominent companies! And we want you to grow with us!