Business Analyst (Healthcare)
· Health IT Interoperability and standards development, analysis & testing. Experience in FHIR and interoperability using APIs required.
· The candidate will do system requirement analysis and mapping for API integration formats (HL7), user capabilities and gather data requirements.
· Health care experience, and experience in swagger creation, and creating solutions for RESTful APIs OR SOAP based APIs.
· Work on projects to support analysis of business requirements, evaluate changes to existing or proposed systems.
· Document detailed system specifications from which code will be developed.
· Create Usercases, scenarios; Test APIs and review test plans.
· The candidate will need to independently work with Business or other teams to understand the business.
Mandatory Skills: FHIR, APIs
How to Apply
JobId: JPC - 30578
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview
Our growth is clearly evident in the list of awards we’ve accumulated over the years. Some of these awards include:
• Forbes Magazine America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013
• Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies
• Staffing Industry Analysts America’s Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016, 2017
We look forward to work with you.