Job Title: Sr Embedded Development and Test Engineer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it’s important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company’s run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don’t need to think of anything else. That’s precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress
- Coordinate internal and third-party resources for successful execution of projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as required
- Perform risk management
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer, and all the stakeholders including third parties/vendors
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation in compliance with ASPICE
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 40166
For more information please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.
- Experience as a Project Manager in the automotive sector operating with compliance to ASPICE
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in automotive ECU development including E/E architecture and software development
- Experience in the full ECU development lifecycle.
- Exposure to protocols like CAN, LIN, UDS, Automotive Ethernet
- Experience in ASPICE standard compliance
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of project deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand
- Experience managing projects using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in manufacturing assembly, manufacturing test and automation, lean manufacturing and six-sigma
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite and Smartsheets
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree of Science/Engineering.