Fire Protection and Life Safety Consultant
Code Consultants El Segundo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Code Consultants, Inc. (CCI) is a privately held and internationally recognized fire protection engineering and life safety consulting firm with offices in Los Angeles, St. Louis, Chicago and New York City.
Founded in 1973, CCI is an industry leader, providing a diverse range of crucial fire protection and life safety consultation and design services including but not limited to:
- building and fire code consulting
- fire sprinkler design
- life safety consulting
- fire alarm design
- hazardous materials analysis
- mass notification design
- accessibility consulting
- fire and egress modeling
- information and communications technology
CCI's experienced and trained team of over 90 professionals consist of fire protection engineers, architects, civil/mechanical/electrical engineers, code officials, members of the fire service, and technicians. At CCI we value our team members and continuously strive to provide a great culture, career and personal development opportunities.
As a privately held firm, CCI's management team is fully responsible for the strategic direction of the firm and successfully manages growth by maintaining a stable organizational structure, consistent professional service products across our offices, and applying objective performance-based compensation.
As a member of the CCI team your responsibilities will include:
- Performing fire protection and life safety tasks related to client consultation and project management on a wide variety of projects.
- Interfacing with other CCI team members, clients and Building/Fire Officials.
- Participating in business development initiatives to expand and develop CCI services.
- Participating in the growth and development of CCI as a whole.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A degree in Architectural, Civil, Engineering Management, Fire Protection, or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be motivated by growth opportunities for themselves and CCI.
CCI offers an excellent compensation package with an objective performance-based bonus program and benefits (including 401(k) with matching contributions, health, dental, vision, life and disability plans, accident and critical illness plans, and flexible spending accounts for medical, dental, vision, transit, parking and dependent care), and generous paid time off.
Code Consultants, INC. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.