- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Assist the HR Manager with Payroll
- Assist with Office Manager with onboarding employees
- Organize the office and office supplies as needed
- Perform clerical administrative support within the organization
- Compose original general routine correspondence like memorandums, letters, emails, agendas
- Maintain tracks a variety of records
- Prepare standard as well as routine reports, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Maintain a variety of manual files
- Retrieve files/other reports as requested by staff
- Assist with phone calls as requested by staff
- Welcome incoming visitors and direct them to proper staff members
- Schedule meetings appointments
- May perform other clerical duties like stuffing envelopes filing; completes routine forms like invoices, payroll documents, and also vouchers
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Code 3 Entertainment Services LLC
Get fresh Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.