Sr Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $165,000 to $180,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
We are a company that values:
• Collaborative teams focused on meeting goals and delivering value
• Continuous learning and opportunity to grow
We answer the “what” and the “why” related to drug coverage and reimbursement, leveraging technology, research and industry experts to make sense of how and why specific pharmaceutical drugs are covered. Physicians and pharmacies use our data and applications to understand what drugs are available to patients and how they are covered by health plans. Pharmaceutical manufacturers trust our data to understand how their drug and competitive drugs are covered, which helps forecast performance and tune strategy.
Our team has built a data analytics platform that collects and analyzes market access data to generate coverage and insights into patient access to drugs and therapies. Our engineering team is looking for Senior Engineers who want to bring our platform to the next level with always-on collections, intelligent processing, and improved insights. Our platform is also expanding with new data sets from pipeline to prescription. In undertaking this challenge, our new engineers will be at the forefront of the latest technologies, learn about large-scale, new and emerging data sources, and help MMIT maintain its leadership position.
Our engineers work in a fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with leaders in software development, working with comprehensive data sets, and healthcare data analytics. In our environment, everyone is encouraged to make a difference without experiencing the fixed ways of doing business in larger, bureaucratic organizations.
• Design, build, and maintain a highly reliable document collection framework.
• Ensure that the platform meets business requirements and industry practices for fetching and parsing.
• Integrate new technologies and software engineering tools into existing platforms and data needs.
• Mentor other software engineers.
• Provide software architecture support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related technical/science field
• 3 years of Python or React
• Experience with PDF parsing and web scraping
1040 Stony Hill RoadRemote, OR
TechnologyView all jobs at Coda Staffing