Remote Sr. Clinical Trial Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently is seeking a Remote Sr. Clinical Trial Manager to join their growing team.
- 5 years experience in clinical operations as a Clinical Trial Manager/Clinical Operations Leader at a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- Previous experience as a Sr CRA
- Served as CTM on a global study as lead for North America
- Strong people management skills
- Develop the overall Monitoring Strategy, Clinical Monitoring Plan, Key Risk Indicators, and Key Performance Indicators for assigned study
- Develop and deliver CRA and site-facing training material for Investigator Meetings, CRA Training Meetings, Site Qualification Visits, and Site Initiation Visits
- Provide oversight to all aspects of clinical monitoring: hiring qualified CRA, training CRA, site qualification, recruitment strategies, subject safety, data quality, ICH/GCP, and adherence to local regulations
- Owner of clinical deliverables - study start up, site activations, overall recruitment, site performance, monitoring visit documentation, data cleaning, database lock.
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Coda Staffing
Get fresh Clinical Trial jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.