Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Repairs machinery and mechanical equipment by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments; dismantling devices, adjusting controls.
2. Keeps machinery and equipment operating by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, fluid systems, and production machines;
3. Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; communicating needed equipment, parts, and supplies to manager
4. Performs light fabrication activities involving machining, bending, forming, carpentry, and other means of building and assembly of custom structures.
5. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
6. Maintain work area in a safe, clean and organized condition by adhering to the company’s safety standards and policies, following prescribed safety regulations and alerting the appropriate person regarding potential concerns.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Minimum 5 years related maintenance experience.
3. Vocational diploma or certificate preferred