A reputable firm in the DC area is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary to join their team!
Under general supervision, performs legal secretarial work and administrative duties for multiple attorneys.
College graduate with 3 – 5 years prior legal secretarial experience.
- Use online databases to monitor daily activity at regulatory agencies
- Prepare legal report presented at client’s monthly board meetings
- Assist attorney’s in making filings with the FERC
- Maintain attorney calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports
- Edit billing
- Schedule appointments, make reservations, check regular mail and faxes
- Execute correspondence and document preparation
- Assist attorney’s with using software and various research tasks
- Assist with filing of library publications
- Must be organized, detail oriented and a team player
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office