Our client that specializes in Healthcare IT is looking for a QA professional for their Analytics team.
Entry to mid level!
This position is contracting from April 16th to July 31st.
1. Must be able to use SQL Server Management Studio and write basic Select queries, including writing queries with joins between several tables.
2. Must be able comfortable searching online healthcare provider directories, using varying criteria including geography, provider specialty, and/or provider names, and be comfortable with web site ambiguity.
3. Must be able to be manage and prioritize concurrent requests and communicate testing results clearly and concisely.
4. Must be comfortable working with custom reports which outline count changes between two generations of data.
5. Experience with healthcare (specifically provider networks and/or directories) is a plus but not required.