A Big 4 Accounting firm seeks a
This position provides various services within a centralized service delivery model, supporting multiple internal clients. The position would work within a local office as well as virtual team environment. Ensure Hoteling services are delivered and completed in accordance with firm recommendations and that local Hoteling program employs firm standards and protocols. Possess a strong overall understanding of quality customer service, a proven track record of working cross functions at various levels, strong business acumen and the ability to work. Ensure client satisfaction and alignment across the region, emphasizing a spirit of cooperation and collaboration. Proactively respond to service levels issues raised by customers or leadership.
- Customer service experience and or some college experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Outlook,
- Word and Excel with potential to learn new programs quickly.
- Good attention to details and ability to produce work quickly and accurately
- Strong service orientation and organizational skills
- Resourceful team player Ability to interact with various levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – excellent time management
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
Education Customer service, standard office equipment and technology applications High School Diploma or GED