Customer Care Agent
Coda Staffing Myrtle Beach, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A large retail client is looking to add an energetic Customer Care Agent to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have the following background and skillset:
Customer Care Agents are the direct point of contact for customers. They are responsible for ensuring that customers receive a superior level of support or help with their placing orders, resolving issues or any questions they may have.
* Multi-skilled contact center experience, skilled in calls, chats, and email support.
* Detail-Oriented, organized, energetic and motivated.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, sharp focus on details, the ability to withstand pressure and the natural desire to provide the best service possible.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills, empathy and patience in conversations with customers and peers.
* Take appropriate action to assist customers with issues that arise with purchases made and follow all issues through to completion.
* Maintain department processes and policies during all organizational and customer interactions.
* Assist Leadership with other projects as needed.
* Able to multi-task w/ experience working remotely, the ability to work autonomously, be punctual and multitask without direct supervision.
* Familiarity with web-based retail Customer Service: performing ordering, tracking and return and refund procedures.
* Appropriate Telephone and Business Etiquette while speaking and interacting with Customers, Peers and Management.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Pleasant and friendly demeanor with superior communication skills
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
-Call Center Environment. - Ability to create own schedule once trained.
AddressMyrtle Beach, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Coda Staffing