Salesforce Specialist/Sales Support: Denver, Colorado
Looking for an opportunity to employ your experience in SALES support with an award-winning cannabis infused products team?
Coda Signature is an award-winning infused products company that is experiencing rapid growth. We currently have operations in Colorado and are starting our national expansion in California with plans for additional national expansion over the next few years. We are currently seeking a highly effective, accurate and organized Sales Support Representative that will work collaboratively with our organization in our downtown Denver office. The successful candidate must be a warm, outgoing, fun yet hardworking professional with a passion for helping other team members and able to embrace change.
The Sales Support Representative provides support to the Coda Signature sales team by performing a number of varied tasks to support the success of multiple departments. This position has a base salary plus variable compensation.
- Accurately input daily sales orders from email, text, voice and LeafLink.
- Create and customize sales reports in Salesforce and QuickBook.
- Enter and maintain customer data sets in Salesforce, QuickBooks, and Fishbowl.
- Respond to external customer service issues regarding products, orders, and deliveries utilizing an understanding of business products and capabilities, Marijuana Enforcement Division rules and regulations, and dispensary best practices.
- Respond to internal projects as needed to drive sales including analyzing business metrics, exploring new sales tools, and keeping sales material inventories stocked and organized.
- Collaborate with the manager of pop-ups to successfully run the Coda Signature pop-up program.
- Manage multiple intradepartmental projects in a start-up environment.
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Competencies, Skills and Knowledge
- Current MED badge or ability to obtain MED badge (must be 21+).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and through written media.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Accuracy entering large quantities of data.
- Understanding of or ability to learn technical programs like Salesforce, QuickBooks, Fishbowl, and METRC.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Ability to work both cooperatively and independently.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of degree.
- This candidate must have a minimum of one year experience in SalesForce
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience supporting sales or marketing staff.
- Experience in QuickBooks
- Marijuana Enforcement Tracking Reporting and Compliance proficiency and an understanding of Marijuana Enforcement Division rules and regulations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Coda Signature embraces change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality products and customer service and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best workforce in our industry. In addition to having a dynamic, team oriented, and fun work environment, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Supplemental accident plans
- Company social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Stock options for every full-time employee
For consideration, please send your resume and a cover letter that includes why you are the best person for this position and your salary requirements to careers@codasignature. com.