Sales Account Executive
This position will be based in our Denver, CO headquarters.
Reports to: Director of Sales, CO
Looking for an opportunity to employ your SALES expertise with an award-winning cannabis infused products company? Keep reading and apply to become a part of our legacy.
Coda Signature is an award-winning company of infused products (edibles, topicals, and concentrates) that is experiencing rapid growth. We have operations in Trinidad, Colorado and have recently opened operations in Oakland, California. We are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager who will perform the research, selection, and compilation of financial data to support business decisions.
- Obtain new dispensary relationships
- Program and carry out effectively sales calls individually and develop strong relationships with key accounts across the territory.
- Open new accounts and improve product placement as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Speaks directly with new and existing customers or clients to explain features and merits of products or services offered.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target/key accounts in the territory
- Closes transactions and takes orders
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Prepares periodic sales reports: daily, weekly, monthly.
- Maintain existing dispensary relationships
- Develop and execute territory plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Dispensary visits, assisting with training, instore event
Competencies, Skills, and Knowledge
- Managing the relationship with new and existing Purchasing Managers
- Outbound calling
- Collaborate with management to expand the company's presence
- Stay current with industry trends and identify new opportunities at each retail location
- Provide and maintain electronic data to accurately complete daily field reports
- Comply with all industry, state, local and company rules and regulations
- Great communication skills (especially as related to communicating with managers at dispensaries)
- Strong overall computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' related sales experience with a proven track record of generating significant revenue growth.
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry or another highly-regulated industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass background check
Coda Signature embraces change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality products and customer service and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best workforce in our industry. In addition to having a dynamic, team oriented, and fun work environment, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Supplemental accident plans
- Company social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Stock options for every employee, every level
For consideration, please send your resume and a cover letter that explains why you are the best person for this position and your salary requirements. Applicants that do not include a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.