Administrative Coordinator: Oakland, California
Reports to: Controller
Looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your INITIATIVE AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS with an award-winning cannabis infused products team?
Want to join an award-winning cannabis infused products team? Keep reading and apply to become a part of our legacy!
Coda Signature is an award-winning infused products company that is experiencing rapid growth. We have operations in Colorado and a new facility in Oakland, California, as part of our national expansion strategy. We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator who is responsible for daily administrative functions as well as light Accounts Receivable duties. Successful candidates will have professional office experience with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Answer phone calls and direct to necessary departments.
- Assists with ordering and distribution of office and common area supplies.
- Organize and assist with food/catering orders and internal events.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes daily incoming mail.
- Copying, filing/document retention, scanning documents as needed.
- Manages Conference Room calendar/availability.
- Customer Service for all internal team members and external guests/visitors.
- Prepares bank deposits as needed and drives deposit to bank.
- Perform general administrative and office duties, including other job-related special projects, duties, and assignments, as directed by leadership.
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Ethical Conduct
- Accuracy and thoroughness a must
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Bachelors’ Degree or pursuing related degree required
- Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus
- 1 year accounts receivable experience a plus
- Strong front office, data entry, and organizational skills
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass background check
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Coda Signature embraces change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality products and customer service and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best workforce in our industry. In addition to having a dynamic, team oriented, and fun work environment, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Supplemental accident plans
- Company social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Stock options for every full-time employee, every level
For consideration, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position and your salary requirements.
Applicants that do not include a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time