Accounting Clerk: Downtown Denver, Colorado
Do you know what Fishbowl is and do you love details and numbers?
Want to join an award-winning cannabis infused products team? Keep reading and apply to become a part of our legacy!
Coda Signature is an award-winning infused products company that is experiencing rapid growth. We have operations in Colorado and California, with a national expansion vision and strategy. We are seeking an individual to own all aspects of the reconciliation of purchase orders, and assistance with purchasing.
This Accounting Clerk position is responsible for the daily purchasing and reconciliation of purchases. This role also ensures that vendor invoices are accurately reconciled in Fishbowl and proper accounting procedures are followed to purchase goods and services.
· Run daily checks on entered Bid Requests in Fishbowl
· Collect and review all approvals
· Place orders for approved purchases for all locations daily
· Issue Purchase Orders in Fishbowl
· Verify receipt of vendor invoices
· Reconcile vendor invoices in Fishbowl
· Upload invoices in QB and Fishbowl
· Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or pursuing related degree required
· Proficient to expert knowledge of Fishbowl
· Proficient to expert knowledge of QuickBooks
· 3-5 years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge
· Accounting / GAAP knowledge
· Ethical Conduct
· Accuracy and thoroughness a must
· Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Coda Signature embraces change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality products and customer service and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best workforce in our industry. In addition to having a dynamic, team oriented, and fun work environment, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Supplemental accident plans
· Company social events
· Training and development opportunities
· Stock options for every full-time employee,every level
For consideration, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best person for this position and your salary requirements.
Applicants that do not include a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.