Ecommerce Graphic Designer
Coda Resources Glendale Heights, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company: We are a leader in both the retail and wholesale channels of the HVAC, plumbing, electrical and automotive industries. We own and operate a 19-acre manufacturing complex in China and a new manufacturing facility in Vietnam. We support our sourcing and manufacturing activities with multiple offices in the U.S. In 2020, our regional headquarters and distribution center relocated to a state-of-the-art facility in Glendale Heights, IL. The ecommerce division of our organization is expanding our online product assortment daily to bring our expansive manufactured product lines to the online consumer.
Position Summary: E-commerce Graphic Designer role will specialize in e-commerce-related graphic design. In this role, the designer is expected to develop creative visual content to clearly communicate various brand messages and enhance online product listings. This position will conceptualize and design enhanced brand content, infographics, product-related videos, instructions, as well as packaging, labels, and other marketing collateral as needed. Content will be used for social media, e-commerce sites, and brand newly manufactured products. This is a daily on-site position located in Glendale Heights.
· Design brand-specific content for e-commerce product listings, product websites, as well as infographics, enhanced brand content, videos, instructions and much more.
· Secondary to e-commerce related design, also create labels, product packaging, inserts and instructions as needed.
· Develop consistent, valuable social media posts and advertisements.
· Updating content for platform specific requirements quickly, but efficiently.
· Develop design content for e-mail blasts and campaigns, while working beside copywriter and photographers to fully develop and execute unique ideas.
· Work with photography to direct and create promotional product videos; Edit videos with various video editing software.
· Create DIY, how to, installation, promotional, brand awareness video creation.
· Assist other designers with concept, design, and website strategy when needed.
· Communicating with our overseas teams to review/approve artwork as needed.
· E-commerce-related design experience is a MUST for this role.
· Learn and know the customers and how to communicate effectively with audience through design execution.
· Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and website design.
· Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication, marketing or related fields.
· 2 to 5 years -ecommerce design-related experience.
· Strong ability to shift quickly from project to project without issue.
· Strong attention to detail and eye for error.
· Creative, out-of-box thought processes a plus.
· Detail oriented and organized.
· Power computer and internet user. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier (or other compatible video output software).
· Positive and entrepreneurial attitude – willingness to try new tactics with enthusiasm.
· Open minded to grow into expanding team role as situation permits. Opportunity for growth.
· General experience as a customer on Amazon, Etsy, homedepot.com, walmart.com or any other ecommerce platform.
990 E. North Ave. Glendale HeightsGlendale Heights, IL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Coda Resources