Job Location: Dallas TX
Shift Details: Tuesday - Saturday NIGHTS
Responsible for the effective and efficient distribution of product and management of drivers within a specific territory.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies and regulatory requirements.
- Manages drivers' delivery schedule and hours worked.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolving customer issues.
- Serve as liaison between distribution and sales.
- Manage and audit team member's timekeeping.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff preferred.
- Intermediate computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- CDL preferred.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.