Part Time Warehouse Associate I (Order Builder – Forklift)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCbCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Laborer I!
Things you should know about working as a Laborer I:
This is a part-time position responsible for building orders and other warehouse duties.
what would success look like?
“build” pallets/orders as needed/directed to support successful order fulfillment.
• Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from/to designated locations to support activities in an efficient and safe manner.
• Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse.
• Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
• Understand the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
• Perform miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
• must be interested and able to work a part-time schedule.
• Excellent safety record.
• Ability to lift 50 LB’s in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self -motivated, enthusiastic, positive and maintain a high degree of integrity.
all candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).