Stock/Merchandiser (Full Time)
Territory: Martinsburg, WV
Schedule: 5am start time. Need both weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) and weekday availability.
Things you should know about working as a Full Time Merchandiser:
Our merchandisers are responsible for presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations and bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
Click here to view a video about this position
What would success look like?
• It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
• Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement will be paid
• Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
• flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Eligible for full benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401(k), vacation and holiday pay
• Effective customer service & communication skills
• Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
• Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
• Previous customer service and/or retail experience is preferred
• Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
• Safely operate a motor vehicle
• Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
• Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
• Ability to operate a computer, a hand-held inventory control device, and calculators
DRIVING ROLE REQUIREMENT:
- Must have a valid driver’s license for your state of residency
- Clean driving records - 7 years of driving records will be reviewed
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).