Delivery Merchandiser Presales Camden Area
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Delivery Merchandiser Presales!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Merchandiser Presales:
Schedule: Monday - Friday 5am until completion of route.
As a delivery Route Driver, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
What would success look like?
• Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last seven years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays
• Exercise safe practices and work environment
• Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
• Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
• Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
• Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
• Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).