Electronics Service Technician
Cobham Aerospace Connectivity Prescott, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 4 Years of troubleshooting complex RF and digital circuits to component level.
• Two years of formal technical education in electronics with a record of certification or a diploma or equivalent (e.g. military).
• Avionics experience preferred, but not required.
• Should be able to solder to JSTD-001, but we will train.
• Must be able to work from complex electronic schematics and diagrams.
• The ability to use a Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Signal Analyzer to test RF and Audio equipment is a plus.
• Comprehension of theory of operations for system, sub-assembly, and component level electronic assemblies.
• Troubleshoot problems and identify effective solutions in a timely manner.
• Must be able to follow testing procedures in an FAA regulated environment.
• Must repair malfunctioning assemblies, cable controls and communication systems.
• Ability to make independent decisions using initiative and judgement in diagnostic troubleshooting.
• Must be able to adapt to different testing environments.
• Must be able to follow both written and oral instructions.
• Must pass eye tests, be able to distinguish colors and correct vision if necessary.
Cobham Aerospace ConnectivityWhy Work Here?
Major aerospace manufacturer with comprehensive benefits, culture, and opportunity.
6400 Wilkinson DrivePrescott, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cobham Aerospace Connectivity