Call Center Customer Service Representative (Home Remodeling)
Cobblestone Remodeling, Inc Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical,
Cobblestone Remodeling, a leader in residential design-build & remodeling, is seeking a part-time Call Center/Telemarketing Specialist to assist in our call center. You will be the first step in our sales process to connect with past prospects, leads and customers.
- Generate/rehash old and new leads through our large database of previous customers, inquiries, etc.
- Schedule appointments for prospective customers with our team of expert sales and design consultants
- Record/communicate all project details and product descriptions with prospective customers.
- Pre-qualify leads through asking a series of questions about the project.
- Record/obtain all project details communicated by prospect through asking a series of questions in order to accurately pre-qualify a lead before scheduling.
- Document/manage our customer relationship management software(CRM), MarketSharp, ensuring all communications with clients/designers/staff are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Contact & check-in with prospective customers and customers with jobs in progress throughout the selling process and project duration to ensure their needs and expectations are being met to their satisfaction.
- Customer service experience
- Some knowledge of construction and remodeling helpful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Hourly base, plus incentive compensation
To apply, please submit your resume.
A+ rated BBB
Office: (773) 661-0606
Cobblestone Remodeling, Inc
Cobblestone Remodeling is Chicagoland’s premier design-build remodeler for over 30 years, specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, additions, windows, siding, and more. Led by founder Bill Conforti, Cobblestone provides homeowners with exceptional design-build services that give our customers comfort and pride in their home. A+ rated BBB Office: (773) 661-0606
3066 N Clybourn Ave.Chicago, IL