Customer Experience Specialist/Customer Service/Account Management/Billing
Cobb Technologies Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cobb Technologies is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist! In this position you will be the single point of contact for our customers, and will be responsible for ensuring every customer you interact with has an exceptional customer experience.
Our Customer Experience Specialists build and maintain relationships with our customers by providing prompt and accurate service, and drive customer retention and growth by quickly facilitating customer requests and inquiries. To do so, our Customer Experience Specialists routinely post their daily work, hold a commitment to accurately reconciling billing, and use their strong organization skills when supporting delivery and service operations.
- Responsible for post-sales account management for an assigned base of business customers.
- Execute timely and accurate equipment billing.
- Enter, review and maintain customer and contract billing data.
- Audit and administer meter readings and service level billing requirements for the assigned customer base.
- Analyze billing and renewal reports and compare to contract terms to evaluate and assist with price increases and escalations.
- Initiate and maintain a positive contact with existing and potential customers.
- Identify the customer's needs for supplies and service.
- Ensure the timely and successful execution of customer requests.
- Provide back up for the SIMS Center and receptionists if necessary.
- Place service and equipment supply orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Handle all correspondence and customer matters with the most care and in strict confidence.
- Set up and administer customer maintenance contracts.
- Conduct billing research and support internal and external customer report requests.
- Maintain current contract renewals and follow proper procedures.
- Manage customer escalations via quality customer relationships; provide status to external and internal customers.
- Records all specified data and maintains files in compliance with Company procedures.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal teams.
- Respond to all individuals in a professional and courteous manner
- Keep files and work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follow company policy and safety regulations.
- Be willing to work overtime when required.
- Assume any additional duties that may be assigned.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Associate Degree or higher. (May substitute experience in relative field for degree).
- Industry experience a plus.
Cobb Technologies is the leading independent office technology dealer in Virginia and has been named one of the "Top Places to Work" by Richmond Magazine. Cobb offers a high-energy environment where the atmosphere is open, friendly, team-oriented, and where you are recognized for your contributions. Cobb's success is based on our corporate philosophy that employee satisfaction translates into customer satisfaction.
To apply for this position, visit: https://cobbtechnologies.applicantpro.com/pages/careershome/
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Cobb Technologies