Copier Print Production Specialist (Service Technician)
- Posted: over a month ago
Cobb Technologies is searching for a Copier Print Production Specialist (Service Technician) - SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Cobb Technologies, a leader in office and production automation, is looking for a highly skilled production technology engineer. This career opportunity will offer this talented individual top pay, great team support with education opportunities on all the latest high-tech products in the market. Supporting such brands as Canon, HP, Konica Minolta and Kyocera, Cobb is currently offering a up to a $5,000 sign on bonus to the right candidate. Cobb, one of the largest independent imaging companies in Virginia, is also known for a thriving employee culture and providing unmatched customer service.
Cobb Technologies is seeking talented individuals who exhibit high standards of professionalism, productivity, work ethic and excel at customer service. A working knowledge of PC operating systems and applications, plus a general knowledge of the use of test instruments and hand tools is required. Must be able to troubleshoot while providing an exceptional customer experience. Other desired skills and abilities include good mechanical comprehension, interpersonal and organizational skills; and, ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- Direct experience with Cannon or Konica Minolta production machines highly desired.
- High School, Associate or Bachelor degree with E-Systems network experience OR any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Network certifications in A+, Network+ preferred.
- Heavy lifting required (50-75 lbs.)
- Clear DMV History.
Cobb offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNewport News, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Cobb Technologies