Specialty Services Facility Specialist
Cobb County Community Services Board Austell, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Hope – Empowerment – Purpose
Make a difference!
Cobb County Community Services Board offers a generous benefits package for full time employees, which includes employee Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO); Health, Dental, Vision, Legal, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness (AFLAC), Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account.
JOB TITLE: Specialty Services Facility Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Specialty Services
JOB SUMMARY: Provides support to individuals living with mental illness that attend the Circle. Utilized excellent customer service skills while providing security of building and assist with ensuing safety of individuals served. Maintains environment of care guidelines and CARF building standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job duties Percentage of Time
- Provides administrative duties of Marinating check-in logs for building and answering phones, - 20 %
- Maintain monthly EOC reports - 20%
- Monitors site for security and safety of both individuals served and staff 20%
- Assists in monitoring transportation needs of individuals 20%
- Completes all agency required trainings and documentation 20%
- Complete EOC forms monthly and annually.
- Document as necessary in Carelogic and Update Logs.
- Monitor maintain office supplies The Circle.
- Maintains Front desk and checks temperatures of all that enter building
- Coordinate with all admin specialists to assist with building needs
- Monitor and order Janitorial needs- schedule as needed.
- Monitor all office equipment- call/schedule for maintenance as needed.
- Monitor building maintenance/upkeep and input repair orders as needed
- Responds to emergency calls by way of radio
- Basic understanding mental illness and co- occurring disorders
- Basic Customer Service Principles
- Understanding HIPPA
- Microsoft office
- Utilizing Electronic medical records
- Creates and Maintains relationships with community partners
- Confirm to applicable agency policies and procedures
- Utilizes Superior organization skills and Time management
- Works efficiently both independently and with team
- Ability to sit for extended period of time
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Ability to transport individuals
- Education – High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensure/Certification – NA
- Experience – 2 years experience in building management / Security/ Transportation
- Education – BS
- Licensure/Certification –NA
- Experience – 3+ years facility management
Cobb County Community Services Board
BusinessView all jobs at Cobb County Community Services Board