Heathcare Customer Service Call center Rep:Start date: 7/18/23
- $20 to $20 Hourly
Start date: July 18, 2023
Status: Full-Time, benefits eligible after 90 days
With competitive benefits and a great work-life balance, Cobalt Benefits Group is the perfect organization to call home for years to come!
The ideal candidate will have a background in health-care and call-center experience, along with a can-do attitude and an affinity to provide top notch service to our members, clients, and partners. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering phone calls relating to a wide range of healthcare and employee-benefit questions from both members and providers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Review and resolve benefit questions pertaining to medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, and COBRA products in a one call resolution approach.
- Research specific claims processing issues and educate callers related to resolution utilizing internal subject matter experts.
- Act as the primary resource for various clients including members, providers, employer groups and more.
- Express with urgency and professionalism when handling all inquires.
- Associates degree or at least 1 year of CSR experience in a healthcare or insurance industry preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated telephonic customer service experience
- Knowledge or familiarity with medical terminology
- Third-party administrator or health insurance experience strongly desired
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
After successful completion of a 90-day waiting period, new hires are eligible to participate in:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 6% employer-match
- Paid Parental Leave
37 Industrial DriveExeter, NH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.