Construction Equipment Sales Representative
- Over a month ago
- $35,000 to $45,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
John Deere Construction Equipment Dealership with multiple locations serving Southern California, Nevada and Idaho is looking for a Construction Equipment Sales Rep for our Las Vegas, NV location.
Sells new and used construction equipment to new and existing customers.
· Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
· Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
· Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
· Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management in company CRM.
· Knows and follows a defined sales process.
· Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
· Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events.
· Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
· Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
· Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
· Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
· May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
· 2+ years equipment sales experience.
· Knowledge of construction equipment and operational practices preferred.
· Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
· Ability to work flexible hours.
· Excellent customer relationship skills.
· Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
Relationships and Roles:
· Promotes and always embraces company Core Values.
· Sets an example in areas of personal character, commitment, organization and operational skills, work habits and company’s Safety Program.
· Must promote professional appearance demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all customers, company employees and company managers in a professional manner always.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Authorized to work in US.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
· Due to safety regulations, you must be 25 to apply.
· Must be able to drive and travel in a vehicle.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Health, dental, vision,
· Paid Time off
· Paid Holidays
Coastline Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or marital status. Coastline Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Coastline EquipmentWhy Work Here?
Coastline Equipment boasts competitive pay, comprehensive insurance benefits and a collaborative, supportive corporate culture.
Coastline is a John Deere Construction Equipment Dealership with multiple locations serving Southern California, Nevada and Idaho. Browse our open jobs Parts, Sales and Service as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Field Service Technician, Compact Construction Equipment Sales, and Construction Equipment Sales. https://www.coastlineequipment.com/career
3540 N 5th StNorth Las Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?